Friday, February 24, 2012

Long Beach Wild: The Book

Finally. This baby has been a long time coming. (In fact, at times I referred to it as the Long-Suffering Beach Book.) Anyhow, it's here and I'm happy to finally be sharing the news. Here is the cover of Long Beach Wild: A Celebration of People and Place on Canada's Rugged Western Shore.



The official release date is April 10, although I am doing a little pre-release event on March 21 as part of the Pacific Rim Whale Festival. It's at 12:30 at the Long Beach Lodge and I will have some books for sale.

There's lots more to say about Long Beach than I could fit in the book, so I've set up a website specifically devoted to Long Beach news. I'm posting about the book and events, but, more importantly, other news and stories about Long Beach. (Hopefully I'll soon have people contributing their own memories. How about you?) Here's the link to the Long Beach Wild website.

No comments: